Saturday, September 4, 2010

Something smells fishy.....

An Editorial by Jen Willyard
I have waited to see if more information has come out regarding this, but since it hasn't, this is what I think so far.....the whole thing is fishy, in my eyes.

A- you can't really read everything on that kdka piece, but I can plainly see that it is not a print screen of a facebook page. It looks like a cut and paste job to me. So who did that? Why? Since it is cut and paste, is the conversation taken out of order?

B- The "maybe someone will blow it up" comment seems to me that it is taken out of context just from the few other things I can read on there. No more harmful that wishing my ex would drop off the face of the planet. LOL It's a wish in one hand and spit in the other....which one fills up first?

C- I find it curious that the police are not involved if this indeed is a threat. If this really were a threat, that school would have been locked down and bomb sniffing dogs would have been involved. Unfortunately, we have had that happen before.

D- How did kdka get a hold of this if it is a personnel issue? Sounds like either a person with connections in pittsburgh for the TV station Or someone that knows a reporter from kdka since he is from the area? Either way unethical.